Tuesday 9 September 2014

Creative Scrappers 277

These pictures have been on my desk for a few weeks now and while I had a few ideas about what to do with them, this week's Creative Scrappers sketch clarified the ideas somewhat. The colours were always in place: she is rarely seen in anything other than black with sometimes a hint of pink while jewellery is always silver. She manages to combine elegance and grunge at the same time and I was hoping for that in the page too.

Here's the lovely sketch.

And here is my page based on it.


And some details



Everything came from my stash, so some things I can no longer remember where they were from. The pink and black flowers worked well: I embossed SU Eastern Blooms onto the Bubblegum Bazzill paper using black embossing powder then cut them.

Ingredients list
Paper: Bazzill black and bubblegum, Pavlova Papers Apple Scroll Black, Pavlova Papers Black Paris Pink Dot, Unknown paper with the white floral hearts - possibly a Bo Bunny design.
Stamps: SU Eastern Blooms, SU Gorgeous Grunge, rotary date stamper
Other: Washi tape from Typo, Pink washi from a Crazy Monday Kit, Ribbon scrap from the scrap box, Pebbles Jewel candy dots, rhinestones, Bella Glittered chipboard letters, silver inkpad, balck inkpad, square framelits, label punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment