Saturday 31 January 2015

Freshly Made Sketches 171

The first week back at school was tough in some ways, cruisy in others but it was still good to get back into my craft room this morning. I liked the look of this week's Freshly Made Sketch although it turned out to be not so easy to get a result I was happy with! It is the first outing of the Lotus Blossom stamp I got with my Sale-a-bration, which arrived last week. It's a lovely stamp and the three steps feels good to use (especially when it works). I also got I Love Lace as part of that order and am now wishing that I'd bought it sooner. It is delightful!






Ingredients
Card: Mossy Meadow (base), Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Regals DSP
Stamps: SU Lotus Blossom, SU I Love Lace, Clearly Besotted Fabulous Fuchsia (sentiment)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Mossy Meadow
Other: Circle Framelits, Provocraft Textiles embossing folder, Linen twine, dimensionals to lift circle.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful crisp and clean card! I love that lotus blossom in these colors and the sentiment is divine! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant - love the lacy banner you created to highlight the lotus blossom. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Looks like the new SU stamp which I have ordered. What I love is the color choices - elegant eggplant is perfecto.

    ReplyDelete