Saturday 21 March 2015

Papercraft Crew 136

I've enjoyed playing at Papercraft Crew since I discovered it as the sketches have always been interesting and challenging as they've encouraged layering and using patterned papers. In fact, I tend to stay away from patterned paper in cards, although not in scrapbooking. My confidence wanes when it comes to mixing up patterns so the challenges have been good for me. I particularly enjoyed this week's sketch.





And a peek inside...



Ingredients
Card: Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Whisper White and papers from Best Day Ever DSP
Stamps: SU Sassy Salutations and Clearly Besotted Good Times
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral
Embellishments: Calypso Coral buttons, linen twine
Other: SU Decorative Dots embossing folder, Circle framelits, corner rounder, dimensionals, early espresso marker to colour cut edges.




2 comments:

  1. That is a super cute card! I really loved the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and creative card Jan! Lovely mix of Colours and papers and such a sweet scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week :-)

    ReplyDelete