Thursday 30 April 2015

AAA Challenge 38

The AAA Challenge has had some interesting challenges and this week is no exception.


Over the last month, I've been experimenting quite a bit with using layers and holes in my cards, so this challenge was a good chance to play around some more. I've made some cards using layers of off-set circles, creating a rabbit-hole kind of effect (see here) but this is the first time I've tried the idea with ovals. Originally, I had a more off-set layout for these ovals too but this centred arrangement was more pleasing.





I will also enter this card into Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

Ingredients
Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Vellum
Stamps: SU Wetlands, By the Seashore, Hardwood and Butterfly Basics and Clearly Besotted Say it in Style
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Black Stazon
Other: Oval framelits, dimensionals, Early Espresso marker, sponges



8 comments:

  1. hello Jan! super design, fabulous job! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love those multilayered ovals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore beach cards -- this is awesome! Thanks for joining in at AAA~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are just so atmospheric, love it! Thanks for joining in at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my fave stamp sets and you've done a great job here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors and really clever design too (not easy i've tried something similar before). Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, very nature-like card. Love the background! Thanks for playing over at AAA Cards! Justine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely beach scene!!! I hope you join in for MANY chances to WIN prizes on the AAA Birthday BASH - Right NOW!!
    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete