Saturday 24 October 2015

As You See It 109 - Colour

This week's challenge at As You See It is an interesting colour combination. The warm days we've been having this week are making me think summer's almost here and that I should be out in the garden combatting those burgeoning weeds. As tempting as the garden might be... I compromised and got out my Summer Silhouette set instead!


I thought I'd be bold and make my white space, black space for a bit of drama. I made my sky like this because I recently observed a sunset from a plane and thought how pretty that moment just before the sun finally disappears is.




And I also really liked the inside of this card too.


Ingredients
Card: Black, Whisper White
Stamps: Summer Silhouette, Happy Birthday Everyone
Inks: Tangelo Twist (don't have any Pumpkin Pie), Lost Lagoon, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark.
Other: White embossing powder, dimensionals, rhinestones, Itty Bitty Butterfly punch, Tangelo Twist baker's twine, White gel pen, sponges.


No comments:

Post a Comment