Sunday 10 July 2016

Stampin' Royalty 337 and Inkspire Me 257

This week's challenge at Stampin' Royalty is to use a fancy fold. This was good luck for me, as a couple of weeks ago I discovered the teepee card on a video by Kim Fee and I had a go at it. I wanted another reason to play with it again, so thanks Stampin' Royalty for the impetus to do so!

I was also enchanted with the colour combination at Inkspire Me.






I made some changes from my prototype such as leaving the third side of the teepee free of design so that there was room to write a message. I do like the effect of stamping Timeless Textures in Smoky Slate onto Smoky Slate. It provided a more interesting backdrop for the bouquet of flowers and leaves.

The really nice thing about this very 3-d card is that it folds flat to fit into an envelope easily.


Update: Happy to be a Top Pick at Stampin' Royalty

Ingredients
Card: Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
Stamps: Botanical Blooms, Endless Birthday Wishes, Timless Textures
Inks: Smoky Slate, Tuxedo Black
Other: Botanical Builders framelits, Lots of Labels framelits, dimensionals, Flirty Flamingo marker, Emerald Envy enamel shape



1 comment:

  1. So clever and very lovely to look at! Thanks for joining us at Inkspire me. Marion

    ReplyDelete