Sunday 5 November 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 311

It's been a busy card weekend as I've prepped for all my November classes in the past 36 hours. So as a reward, I played with the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.


This is such a great sketch! Here's how it turned out for me this time.



I like the elegance of the gold, black and white and I'm pleased that the pop of red and green draws the eye to the understated sentiment.  I haven't played with this bundle nearly enough!

Update: Delighted to be a Perfect Princess at Freshly Made Sketches.


Ingredients
Card: Basic Black, Gold Foil, Whisper White, Real Red, Gold Glimmer paper
Stamps: Oh So Eclectic, Special Reason
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive, Tuxedo Black
Other: Eclectic Layers dies, Gold faceted gem, dimensionals
All products Stampin' Up


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love that gold background and that beautiful flower! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete